The submitted abstracts can be in either English (preferred) or Chinese.
The papers presented in the annual meeting include Oral and Poster presentations:
- The Oral presentations will be organized into parallel sessions according to the topic categories selected during the abstract submissions. Invited talks are talks invited by the program committee. The rest of talks are contributed talks which will be selected by the program committee.
- When all the time slots for Oral presentation are occupied, some of the abstracts submitted as Oral presentation will be assigned to Poster session.
*Oral talks, including Invited and Contributed talks, must be presented in English, except for the talks for Physics Education.
- Best Oral Presentation Award: Students and Research Assistants (non-faculty) are encouraged to submit an extra 2-pages Summary, in addition to the Abstract, for the Best Oral Presentation Award.
The Poster presentations will take place at designated time and place.
- Best Poster Presentation Award: Students and Research Assistants (non-faculty) are eligible for the Best Poster Presentation Award.
- There will be two separate groups for the Best Poster Presentation Award: Undergraduates (大專生) and Graduates/RA (研究生/研究助理). Please remark the group you belongs to in the submission system.
For those (student or research assistant ONLY) selected for Best Poster Awards, you must show up in front of your poster at the designated time and explain your work to the referees. Best Poster Awards will be awarded in the closing ceremony.
Submission deadline for Abstract: 24:00, November 10, 2018
Submission deadline for Abstract: 24:00, November 21, 2018
Deadline for post-deadline posters: 24:00, November 30, 2018
Poster Competition Guidelines:
Oral Presentation Competition Guidelines:
Abstracts can only be submitted after finishing the online registration.
Please submit your abstracts through the website:
On-line Submission 線上投稿
The 2019 annual meeting of TPS now opens the submission for post-deadline poster. The post-deadline poster submission will be available until 2018/11/30 24:00. Please note that the post-deadline poster cannot participate the competition for poster award. In addition, we don't provide revision and retraction opportunities for the submitted abstracts. If you would like to submit post-deadline poster, please take this opportunity to complete your submission.